Saturday, December 1, 2018

MyHeritage DNA

MyHeritage is a genealogy website that offers DNA testing. Unlike the other companies, MyHeritage will let someone who has already tested with the others to upload their DNA file onto their site for an analysis. Those uploaded after December 16, 2018 will have to pay for services (free before that date).

I uploaded my Ancestry file and here are my results.
I'm shocked that there's no English and I'm about half Scandinavian. Also the 13.3% coincides with the 14% (Iberian 9% and Middle East 5%) Ancestry bleached out of me with their new update.

This is Ancestry's updated version. You will find the results of the old version on my other DNA blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wilner E. Pritchett (1918-2004)

Wilner E. Pritchett was born on 23 July 1918 in Brewton, Escambia, Alabama. She died on 29 September 2004. She is buried in Springhill Metho...